Olivia Wilde has teamed up with Alternative Apparel with a goal in mind. She wanted to raise money for her favorite charity, the Academy for Peace and Justine, a school in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Wilde has designed a rugged leather trimmed army green convertible canvas bag that converts from backpack to cross body messenger in a snap. All proceeds from the sale of the bag will benefit the Academy. Available at Shopbop for $138.
- London Fashion Week Favorites!(and a quick definition of fashion week, for those who don’t know)
- Instagram Roundup!
- Altuzarra For Target Tonight!!!!!!
- Makeup-less Models Walk For Marc Jacobs! ( and all pink everything)
- New York Fashion Week Favorites!!!!
- My Go- To Cheapie Beauty Products!
- Not So Basic Stationary!
- Happy Friday! #hugsandkisses#muah#XO#friday#fun#loveyouguys#instafriends fb.me/2N1SWud10 21 minutes ago
- Jewelry of the day! #minimal... fb.me/6TbFRQcfU 16 hours ago
- What is fashion week???? I've come to realize that quite a bit of fashionistas don't actually know what fashion... fb.me/3tpYLB9iA 1 day ago
- Summer... fb.me/4A3euAg2v 3 days ago
Top Clicks Today
What You’re Saying
|Dominique on London Fashion Week Favorites!…|
|fashionforlunch on Makeup-less Models Walk For Ma…|
|Jessica on New York Fashion Week Fav…|
|FatFreeFashion on My Go- To Cheapie Beauty …|