Olivia Wilde has teamed up with Alternative Apparel with a goal in mind. She wanted to raise money for her favorite charity, the Academy for Peace and Justine, a school in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Wilde has designed a rugged leather trimmed army green convertible canvas bag that converts from backpack to cross body messenger in a snap. All proceeds from the sale of the bag will benefit the Academy. Available at Shopbop for $138.
- Milan Fashion Week Favorites!
- London Fashion Week Favorites!(and a quick definition of fashion week, for those who don’t know)
- Instagram Roundup!
- Altuzarra For Target Tonight!!!!!!
- Makeup-less Models Walk For Marc Jacobs! ( and all pink everything)
- New York Fashion Week Favorites!!!!
- My Go- To Cheapie Beauty Products!
- Happy Monday!!!! Two of my favorite things- unicorns and... fb.me/72S7rGq2T 1 day ago
- Perfect day for a... fb.me/3mbzyPJdB 1 day ago
- Test driving these crazy ass cars is pretty awesome!... fb.me/39lcFmzag 2 days ago
- Friday night fun!... fb.me/3ftLvGyBI 3 days ago
Top Clicks Today
What You’re Saying
|Karen on Milan Fashion Week Favori…|
|carolinesdays on Milan Fashion Week Favori…|
|yourstylejourney on London Fashion Week Favorites!…|
|Dominique on London Fashion Week Favorites!…|