Advertisements

I’m Outta Here!

29 Apr

I’m leaving L.A.!!!!! Pump the brakes, I’ll only be gone for a week. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE L.A. but it is nice to get away once in a while and I’m doing just that. I’m leaving for Kauai Tomorrow and I am so excited to do a whole bunch of nothin’. I must warn you now that I will only do a few posts for the week as opposed to the 7-10 that I normally do! The YSJ Facebook page should be just as active as normal, updated sales, fun stuff etc. But as far as actual posts on this blog, I will not have the time to do my normal research as I will be sitting on my butt all day at beautiful beaches sippin’ mai tais:) I thank you all for your understanding;) and I’ll be back in full force the week after next!

BYE for now!

Outfit Of The Day… No glam girl today;)

Sunglasses, Tom Ford.  Bangles, Forever21 & Saks. Run DMC T-Shirt, Vintage( Really Vintage,LOL. I think a little boy owned it prior to me ) Scarf, Missoni. Jeggings, Target. Bag, Marc Jacobs. Pink skimmers, Target.

What does a “heel” girl to do in kauai?

Flip flops and sandals……… atleast I’ll be comfy!

Advertisements

11 Responses to “I’m Outta Here!”

1. Samantha April 29, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

Even your “casual” style is cute! Have fun in Kauai:)

2. KAtherine loretto April 29, 2012 at 6:01 pm #

Love those black Tory Burch sandals!! Have fun, J!

3. turningheadsaustralia April 30, 2012 at 4:09 am #

arrghhh…. so many shoes! have fun!

4. Sara April 30, 2012 at 7:43 am #

Love all your sandals! I just bought the white ones with teal strap from asos too:-) cant wait to wear them.

5. michelle April 30, 2012 at 9:36 am #

Real fashionistas wear Marc Jacobs and Target:) I bought the bobs memphis MJ bag after I saw it on this blog!!!! thanks! I love it. I got the pink & red color block one!

6. Tina April 30, 2012 at 9:37 am #

have fun in paradise!

7. Rose Black April 30, 2012 at 8:15 pm #

Journey you are just the cutest person i’ve ever met insde and out have the best vacation relax relax relax

8. joyfitnessandstyle April 30, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

Have a mai tai for me at the Beach House Restaurant in Poipu! Wish I was there!!