Fabulous Friday Finds!!!!! (Nordstrom Sale Edition)

26 Jul

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!! This week’s Fabulous Friday finds are all available at Nordstrom and as usual nothing is over $20!  The anniversary sale is STILL going on so get to your nearest Nordstrom store or shop online ASAP!!!!  Happy shopping and have a great weekend!

Rose gold watch $20

Fun stud earrings (6 pairs) $14

Baseball Tee $19.90

Bball T

Convertible bandeau top (great under summer sheers)$11.90

Heart shaped sunglasses $12

Manicure set with case$15.90

Nail set

Faux leather braided wrap bracelet $12

Turquoise spike statement necklace $18

9 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Finds!!!!! (Nordstrom Sale Edition)”

1. MissMatched July 27, 2013 at 7:28 pm #

Loving the rose gold watch – my fave accessory at the moment!

• yourstylejourney July 27, 2013 at 10:36 pm #

I can’t live without mine! I have the Michael Kors watch, but saw this one and it looks VERY similar!

• MissMatched July 28, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

Where did you get your Michael Kors? I live in Australia and just cannot seem to find them anywhere!!! 😦

• yourstylejourney July 28, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

I got it at Macy’s but I’ve seen them at nordstroms and Saks as well. should have plenty also

• MissMatched July 28, 2013 at 10:44 pm #

OK, thanks! I’ll see if they can ship to AUS 🙂
        By the way, I would love it if you checked out my blog sometime. We have similar post topics, maybe you could do a guest post on mine or vice versa sometime?

2. Cybi July 28, 2013 at 2:15 am #

love the watch and cute earrings!!

3. Maria Martinez August 13, 2013 at 12:52 pm #

Loving the rose gold watch and the spiked necklace