Advertisements

Clueless 17th Anniversary!!!

19 Jul

With a release date of July 19th 1995, today marks the 17th anniversary of Clueless!  At the time it was my FAVORITE movie!  I can’t even count how many phrases, songs and fashion habits I got from that film…..  I instantly became obsessed with Fred Segal , learned to love and include color in my wardrobe, started taking my shoes very seriously and kept polaroids of items in my closet to help keep organized(it really works). WOW I have so many things to be thankful for all because of a silly teen movie!  I think I’ll add it to my Netflix queue just for kicks!

Advertisements

8 Responses to “Clueless 17th Anniversary!!!”

1. sally July 19, 2012 at 6:44 pm #

As if!!! this makes me feel old…yeah I did the plaid skirt, knee highs and mary janes thanks to this movie…

2. Literary Tiger July 19, 2012 at 7:35 pm #

“Want to practice parallel parking?” “What for? Everywhere in has valet?” I’m sure I’ve messed up this quote, but I still love this movie. 🙂 Thanks for the memories.

3. atxrhonda July 19, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

I love the Soundtrack to that movie 🙂

4. Delisha July 19, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

“Yeah I hope not sporadically!!” Lol Seriously, I think this was the first movie that I was ever obsessed with. I still love it to this day!

5. Diane July 19, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

what EVER! I STILL wish i had that wardrobe computer… *sigh*

6. Ayesha July 20, 2012 at 1:42 am #

Ha! This film practically defined my teenage years and very often my teenage wardrobe! I watched it the other day and it just brought back soooo many memories…makes me feel pretty old knowing that it’s 17 years old! ‘Rolling with the homies!’